…’cuz I’m short for time. But all of these are good reads:
– Felix Salmon on how austerity actually isn’t good for our Galtian Overlords in the long run either, because they’ll have no one else’s money to bet if no one else has any money (Atrios has made this point a buncha times).
– Dean Baker on Jon Kyl’s bullcrap.
– Dean Baker on the NYT’s bullcrap.
– Paul Krugman’s excellent column on technocrats from this morning. I’ll have more on this when I get the chance.
– James Fallows on how the UC Davis police response makes the country look.
– Greg Sargent has some charts that prove for the schmillionth time that the rich are doing just fine for themselves.