Don’t have tons of time and I’m low on patience after that Bobo post. So, link dump:
– Frank Bruni has a column that says.. nothing.
-Kevin Drum has a nice piece on CEO pay.
– Paul Krugman is still awaiting the bond vigilante’s harsh justice.
– Greg Sargent has an excellent post demolishing the HE’S VILIFYING THE RICH!!!111 canard.
– Charley Pierce on voter suppression efforts. This issue needs to get more currency. Haven’t seen it discussed much outside of the blogosphere, but that’s not real surprising.
– Nice catch by Dean Baker. Major media outlets pull crap this like all the time.
– Two posts from Bob Somerby about Melissa Harris-Perry’s much-discussed essay that appeared in the Nation. I haven’t got the chance to write about that yet, but I hope to do so soon. Maybe later today, time permitting.